G & S Carpentry Services 1990 Ltd. is a locally grown and established carpentry and building company.
The company, which has been trading since 1990, was established by and is managed by Geoff Ballay, a fully qualified, locally born carpenter with many years of experience in all aspects of carpentry and building works.
Proud of its local heritage, most of the 11 strong workforce have completed their tradesmanship with the Guernsey College of Further Education. Employees are City and Guilds qualified and up to date on Health and Safety, including asbestos awareness.
- Extensions, renovations and loft conversions
- Insurance remedial works
- Bespoke furniture, including wardrobes, cabinets, sundry furniture items and more
- Bespoke doors, windows, stairs, gates and atrium roof lights
- First and second fix carpentry projects, including onsite carpentry works
- Tiling and decoration
- Project management in conjunction with known and reputable subcontractors
Geoff is happy to come and look at any work requirements and provide free quotations and advice.
La Ruche, Bordel Lane
Phone: Geoff – (07781) 143446
Office: 01481 243557